31.5.11


it's that time of the year when everyone eagerly awaits the arrival of summer.
don't get me wrong, I am very excited for summer (2nd favorite season) but there's just something missing and I'm not quite sure what. a part of it may be that I'm no longer moving to portland in september as planned. we're waiting and moving in december-january, since he got a job here. but anyyyyways enough of being a debbie downer, here are some summertastic (don't know how I feel about that word) inspiration.
need supply co
found via pinterest

1 + 3 / urban 2/ ASOS 4/ hammocks + high tea 5/ UO 6/ hansel from basel 7/ etsy


side note,
I made a new portfolio so take a look!

8 comments:

  1. Goodness, I simply adore the beautiful high waist bikinis!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still hope you get to relax and enjoy the summer though! Nice summertastic photos ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that first pic. I think high waisted swimmers are awesome. Although I'm sure I'd be teased relentlessly for wearing grannie pants lol
    It's been so cold here! I can't believe how fast winter came on this year, it's only winter now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Portfolio looks amazing Taylor! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first photo with the retro swimsuits is so cute! You have such lovely captures in your portfolio, sweetie!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean...
    Maybe it's because I don't really know how my summer is going to look like (have a lot of work for school)

    I hope you will enjoy summer though!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive been looking at that exact backpack from au. So gorgeous. I ended up getting a striped one instead, a little more feminine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!