1.4.11

in the sun

hi friends. this morning philip and I went to an estate sell filled to the brim with wondrous vintage dresses, records, and other pretty vintage things. I'm trying to make all of the dresses I got for the shop, so I'm using my will power not to keep them all! I found a gorgeous white slip dress and I am proooobably going to keep it. muaha.

it has been ridiculously warm here in california so we spent the day at the beach and at a mobile home park swimming pool. hey, we got desperate for a nice swim!


sailor blouse
1970s rusty suede dress


wearing the sailor blouse... just added!

today he got an iphone (jealous!) and made this little video in a matter of two minutes. he's a technology wizard. expect more random little videos!


(photos shot with canon ae1)

oh and I just started using instagram so be sure to follow me at tpaigekitto!

15 comments:

  1. Ahh, isn't willpower difficult! Haha! I adore your top by the way. You are just beautiful!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO difficult. I am so tempted to keep that sailor shirt... but I know I shouldn't. darn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just posted pics from your shop on my small blog! hope you dont mind

    also, I am never one to ask this, but I love the video! Do you know what "app" it is? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I believe its just called 8mm camera... I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I don't know how you wouldn't keep all those clothes. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures as always. <3
    i can not wait to see all your finds from the sale!
    have a wonderful weekend.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is lovely! & I lovvve the video!

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such beautiful pictures! I love yor style and blog :)

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, lovely post! can't wait to see everything in the shop! by the way, what app did he use for the video?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pictures, you have such a nice style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pictures are great! It looks so amazing there! Sure better than the cold weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw meadowlark:) thats your favorite song isnt it? i just went to two estate sales this weekend, met up with a crazy lady hoarding all the clothing! but iv gotten amazing things at estate sales before, glad to hear ya got such good stuf, and that it will be in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that blouse looks amazing on you, I can't believe you're selling it! I would love to own it, but unfortunately can't afford 49 bones on a top right now :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!