30.11.12

GIFT GUIDE / THE NATURALIST



There are so many great gift guides circling the internet lately, all filled with lovely things, but the prices can be a bit unrealistic sometimes. I'll be posting a few gift guides that feature items from small businesses that are under 40 dollars. I'm really trying hard this year to only buy handmade, vintage, meaningful gifts... so I hope these ideas inspire you as well! 

1. driftwood shelf, 38 
4. twig necklace, 35 
5. mushroom print, 9 
7. twig hair clips, 20 

6 comments:

  1. so pretty! I would readily own everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twig hair clips,driftwood shelf,and the kitchen towel are magic..
    Just decorated my home for Christmas..Come and have a look!
    love,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my cold process soap among these treasures, snuggled so at home in your lovely blog. xo. Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!