29.10.12

OH, HELLO



I feel as though I begin every blog post with obligatory "wow, it sure has been awhile" sentence, but it truly feels like I've become far detached this blog. That is something I do not want, but I'm taking time to reevaluate and gain some inspiration for this here ol' blog. I haven't necessarily been busy - but my mind has been elsewhere. Dealing with complicated apartment things and being sick are just some of the not so fun stuff, but it's not bad. It has also been filled with watching my classic Fall movies ( I have a pretty elaborate list of movies I must watch in October), carving pumpkins, bike rides, and drinking many a soy chai latte. 

Thinking of all my east coast friends... hope you all stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!