4.5.12

CURRENTLY







 Things have been a bit slow here in the blog world, what's up with that? What have you all been up to!?  I've been working hard on my vintage shop; trying to buy more unique vintage pieces and making it better shop in general. True vintage pieces are becoming a bit more rare to find, at least in my neck of the woods, so when I find something amazing I just get so exited. My two favorite "new" pieces are a 30s yellow dress ( in my favorite shade) and 1920's blouse with the prettiest embroidery.

11 comments:

  1. pretty yellow shirt! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top in the second photo! And I totally have that same oatmeal can!
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so nice to hear that you're searching for unique vintage-- those pieces are beautiful with perfect details to match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i think this is exam crunch time that's why. the photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning and very unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little details on that yellow top are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sheer blouse is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that same Irish Oatmeal, too!! And beautiful finds :)
    -AW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blouse, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!