29.8.11

MONDAY MUSIC

Instead of makin' a music playlist, I decided I needed to spread the love and show you some local stuff. For being a relatively small town, San Luis has some good talent. I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by these guys and gals who make darn good musics. Enjoy! Sorry for the messiness of youtube vids, but what canya do?





Good times last year! Max is a wonderful song writer.

Be Kind to Me {Sparrows Gate} from Cameron Ingalls on Vimeo.

Ragged Jubilee #3 from The Cana Family on Vimeo.

This is The Ragged Jubilee, my boyfriend's band! You can buy their music on itunes or here.

Wesley Jensen - Great Empire from Tyler Faires Productions on Vimeo.


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love getting new music. I can't wait to listen to all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for new music. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've heard most of these but I will have to gice the rest a listen. I was going to go to the Ragged Jubilee show this weekend but now I think I might be out of town, shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!