21.6.11

oh you pretty things

I am in LOVE with this photograph. such a classic beauty.
her HAIR!! I love this whole shoot by the one and only vanessa j.
so wonderful. she has great photos.
looking cute.

a great portrait of my sweet e-gal, kala
I love gals on bikes. from frolic!
a really great DIY, I'm about to try it out!
I really love this whole editorial.
these gals at the philly meetup. caaaute!


<< other things for your fancy >>
a great style tumblr. a great inspiration tumblr. a pretty picture tumblr.

this DIY.

this website is full of great inspiration!

and a summer time video to get in the spirit.


8 comments:

  1. I've been digging some of these photos too! Hadn't seen the ladies on bikes post. I need to ride my bike more often, but sometimes it gets tooooo hot and humid and I just can't bear it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously THE best at finding beautiful style and inspiration pieces on the interweb, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inspiration posts so much, thank you :) Stoked to see you included Kala, she is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inspiration photographs! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super inspiring, taylor. perfect for this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection of photos! Perfect inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. Love your blog. So glad I found it! Following :)

    xxoo,
    Nadine

    imwithbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these photos! I'm definitely doing that diy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!