25.4.11

caitlin quiet

caitlin shearer, one of my long time favorite illustrators, was sweet enough to make me a custom photo in exchange for some pretty vintage frocks. when she emailed me asking, my first though was "eeeeeee, how does she know me!?" I have always admired her gorgeous girls with dresses I covet for my own wardrobe.

thank you miss caitlin.



this is completely unrelated, but I feel like everyone should check out chelsea jade's new music video. she is a beautiful being full of inspiration, who deserves a shout out!

Under from chelsea jade on Vimeo.


I won't be blogging for awhile due to travels, so au revoir! can't wait to show you all my filmy pictures from everywhere.

9 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! I adore her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh it's too pretty and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing to receive such a gorgeous piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both lovely works. I saw Chelsea Jade's video yesterday and was also saving it to reblog! have lovely travels
    Casie jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice! Well I think both of you are pretty swell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you lucky lucky girl! she's my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely illustration! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. how gorgeous that is! i love your whole blog, though, dear. you are truly creative yourself. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!