24.11.10

favorite findings of the week


image by marmunia. that looks like the perfect home to me. the white picket fence, the dog, the pretty leaves.. hmp, I dream of the day where I have a little home like that.

studio violet is quite the cute blog and is full of the most adorable illustrations

I actually just stumbled upon yelena bryksenkova 's blog about five minutes ago, but I'm officially in love with her work so she is now added to the list.

the welcome wagon. if you like sufjan stevens, you will sure love them!

I tend to post a lot of inspiration and fun findings on my tumblr, so if you would like see what my current obsessions are, check it out! right now it is devendra banhart and nick drake. I have always loved them, but never had their full CD until yesterday when I rented them from the library. I am in loooove.
on another note, get a library card!!! it is probably the best thing that has happened to me (ha). arthur had it all right! :)

10 comments:

  1. Ooo, thanks for the link to Yelena's blog, *pretties*. And I know, I need a library card! Free books....mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, but in particular the third image and writing.
    p.s I also LOVE that episode of arthur. The Jekyll and Hyde song that Brain sings gets me everytime.
    xoxo Casie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick Drake is wonderful! And getting Cds at the library is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my favourite episode of Arthur too!!

    I haven't seen it in years but it still often gets into my mind, I love it!!

    Having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card...
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde Jekyll Hyde Hyde Jekyll Jekyll Jekyll Hyde Jekyll Hyde!
    (sorry I had to..)

    And I still say that quote about library cards to people. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tea cups and saucers are just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these - especially Studio Velvet -so cute!
    Thanks for posting,
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little picture and writing. It's almost from a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finds. I really want the studio violet ceramic set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!