12.4.10


i have decided to do a music-related post at least once every week or so. i always am finding such lovely bands on myspace, and i feel like i should share them all!
the teacups are the one i shall share with you all this week, if you have not heard of them they are a group of three lovely, whimsical girls. i have followed willow ships for quite a while and have always loved them, i really love her photography and writing style. chelsea jade also has a solo project you should check out!

8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this treasure!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second blog I've read about Teacups this week, which means I definitely have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this. The music video was so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a follower of Willow Jade too and am a fan of their music!

    It's so lovely to stumble upon your blog, I love when I discover wonderful new blogs like yours to follow:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love lily's eyes.
    oh so cute allover here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely thank you for posting!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song is lovely! I just discovered your blog through kissesandcrossstitches and it's so very pretty so I am now following along! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Also, please do not spam with URLS and follow-backs.

Thank you!